Moses Murianki Nabea
Born in 1972, Moses is an outstanding professional with a proven ability in managing affairs of a Company on behalf of the Board and able to liaise with External Agencies. I am responsible for maintaining a smooth flow of work between departments and for resolving interdepartmental conflicts, supervising other Managers and Staff, coordinating Business Operations, developing Business Strategies, working directly with Clients, overseeing a Budget, Setting Goals for an entire Department or Division based on the Company's plans and making presentations to Top Executive Staff. I can develop New Business Opportunities and I am directly authorized to implement policies to maximize revenues and minimize operational costs, which generally translates into direct Profit & Loss responsibility. I can oversee the work of Departmental Heads and Segment Chiefs, ensuring the Members of Staff abide by laws and regulations when performing tasks, ensuring the Human Resource Policy is adequate and functional.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
Bachelor of Business Administration (Major in Accounting & Finance Option and Minor in Human Resource) Kenya Methodist University, January 2005-December 2006
- Introduction to Computers System & Applications, Data Network Solutions Institute, 28th April 2003-11th July 2003
- Advanced Certificate in Business Management, Kenya Institute of Management, January 2002-June 2002
- CPA Part 2 Section 3, Strathmore College of Accountancy, January 1999- June 1999
- CPA Part 1, Kenya College of Accountancy, January 1998-December 1998
- KATC Finalist, Meru Technical Training Institute, September 1992-December 1995
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education(KCSE)grade C(plain), Miathene High School, 1988-1991
Chief Executive Officer;
Maua Methodist Hospital Sacco Ltd, 2000-2012;
Providing Leadership and Strategic Visioning to ensure the Sacco achieves its overall objective.
Developing, Leading and Managing an Effective Team that is accountable to the Board for its performance.
Making sure that the Annual Audit is co-ordinated and completed in time for the AGM that is held after the close of every financial year.
Designing and Implementing Strategic Business Plans and associated Budgets.
Implementing Directors’ Strategic Initiatives to ensure continued growth and profitability for the Sacco.
Ensuring appropriate controls and monitoring mechanisms are in place, to ensure excellent customer service.
Representing the interests of the Sacco and its Members to all stakeholders.
Ensuring implementation of Departmental Policies, Goals and Objectives.
Ensuring, sound Financial Management and production of timely, accurate and reliable information for Board meetings.
Guiding recruitment and retention of qualified personnel with high integrity and who also share Sacco values.
Reviewing and implementation of Information Technology programs to ensure efficient services to Members and Management of the Sacco affairs.
Ensuring compliance with Statutory Requirements.
Developing and implementing Risk Management Programs.
- Ensuring effective organization of the Board and Members meetings and recording of proceedings.
- Implementation of Board and AGM resolutions.
- Maintaining membership and actively participate in the activities of recognized Professional Institutions that will benefit the Sacco and make it more visible.
- Ensuring that the Society’s Annual Budgets are prepared and communicated to the Board of Directors for approval before the Annual General Meeting.
- Co-ordinating and handling all Marketing, Finance, and Public Relations Operations function of the Sacco for the Achievement of the organizational objectives.
- Heading a highly motivated Team towards the achievement of annual set targets for Savings Mobilization and Lending.
- Ensuring Procurement of Insurance Services, stationery and printing and other Outsourced Services.
- Ensuring that Credit Ceilings are observed by the Lending Team as well as Credit Rating Criteria is strictly adhered to as stipulated in the SACCO’s Credit Policy.
- Monitoring the Accounts Receivable Portfolio while ensuring adequate provisioning for non-performing loan accounts.
- Initiating legal or other recovery actions against Members who are delinquent.
- Ensuring that strong cash flows are maintained through efficient loan collections.
- Obtaining securities’ interests by establishing Charge documents for loans secured by Title deeds.
- General Manager of a Sacco that declared the highest dividend rate in the country to its Members in the years 2003, 2004-2006.
- Developed the first Micro finance policy within a Sacco environment which is currently being replicated by other SACCOs Country-wide.
- Saw enormous growth of a Sacco that began very humbly (with no assets) but currently Members pride in the ownership of a Magnificent 5 storey Building Plaza, Branch network, mobile banking van, a 51-seater bus for hire purposes among other assets.
- Oversaw computerization process of the Sacco from absolute manual system to embracement of ICT in operations such as money transfer, cash withdrawal, payroll system, accounting and loan processing.
College of Biological and Physical Sciences School of Biological Sciences School of Physical Sciences. Department of Meteorology. Department of Physics.Department of Chemistry. Department of Geology. Institute for Climate change and Adaptation. Centre for Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. School of Computing and informatics.