Mercy Mwendwa Ndiira
Personal bio data:
Married for 22 years with 3 children
Masters of Public Health (Family Health and Nutrition), Masters of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship), Post Graduate Diploma (Control and Management of HIV/AIDS) and Bachelor of Education (Home Economics).
a) Assistant Director of Youth Development in the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
i) Head of Youth and Health Section (Jan 2007to Jan 2008)
ii) Head of AIDS Control Unit (Jan 2008 to September 2013).
iii) Performance Contracting Coordinator (2012 to Sept 2013).
b) Taught in both secondary and Teacher training college for 17 years
- Financial Management for Non-finance Officers (ESAMI - Arusha)
- Gender Mainstreaming, Collection and Analysis of Sex Disaggregated Data (UN WOMEN)
- Senior Management Course (Kenya School of Government-Nairobi)
- Skills Development for the Implementation of Public Service HIV and AIDS Workplace Policy (Min of Public Service)
- Strategic leadership Development Course,( Kenya School of Government-Nairobi)
- Governance of Human Development, (World Bank)
- Management and Administration of HIV and AIDS T.O.T Programme (ESAMI- Arusha)
- Strategic Planning of HIV/AIDS Programmes, (NACC)
- T.O.T in HIV/AIDS in schools among Teachers, (KNUT).
- T.O.T in Peace Building and Conflict Transformation,(Catholic Archdiocese of Nairobi)
- Computer skills in Ms-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access and MS Power Point, (Valiant College)
College of Biological and Physical Sciences School of Biological Sciences School of Physical Sciences. Department of Meteorology. Department of Physics.Department of Chemistry. Department of Geology. Institute for Climate change and Adaptation. Centre for Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. School of Computing and informatics.