- Masters of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts: Economics Major - Micro and macroeconomics, Money and Banking, Monetary Studies, Statistics, Public Finance, Mathematics for Economics, Economic Planning, Economic Development
- Financial Analyst(ISA) KASNEB
- Diploma In Banking (KIB)
- Certificate in statistical and statistical collection (GTI Mombasa)
- Certificate in Financial analysis and evaluation (ESAMI- Nairobi).
- Certificate in Actuarial Valuation and statistical analysis (Finland April- May 2007)
- Rapid Result Initiative Workshop ( GTI -Matuga June 2007)
- Technical Seminar on the Investment of Social Security Funds - (Geneva Switzerland Sept. 2008)
- Investments in Real Estate - Johannesburg South Africa ( October 2012)
- Private Public Partnership technical tour - Johannesburg South Africa ( November 2013)
- Total Quality Management
- ISO Qualified Trainers
- Ministry of Health Research Commission study - To evaluate the primary/preventive Health Care facilities in six Districts of Kenya (May- June 1990.
- UNICEF: Research commissioned project entitled Urban Child Especially in difficulty circumstances - The study focused on NGOs and Governmental Institutions which help needy children (August - October 1990).Ministry of Cooperative / Kenya Nordic Programme.The research was to evaluate the Kenya /Nordic programme in seven district of Rift valley. The component evaluated were Education, Training and Management on Members and Employees of the Cooperative Societies and Unions ( Jan. - Feb. 1991)
- Ministry of Roads and Public Works - Planning Officer
- National Social Security Fund - Fund Manager
- NASSEFU SACCO - Treasurer
College of Biological and Physical Sciences School of Biological Sciences School of Physical Sciences. Department of Meteorology. Department of Physics.Department of Chemistry. Department of Geology. Institute for Climate change and Adaptation. Centre for Biotechnology and Bioinformatics. School of Computing and informatics.