Investment Opportunities in Transport and Infrastructure
- Offering land for development (then from rent payback the person)
- In major urban centres to put malls (county to offer land)
- Putting up yard to manufacture concrete pipes for use in improving sewer systems in county towns.
- With the passing of LAPPSET within the county - its passing through Tigania East where it passes through. The county intends to create an industrial Park
- Engaging KENHA and World bank to construct 30 km bypass from Meru town which consists of Eastern and Western Bypasses to solve the problem of traffic Jams
- Streaming movement of vehicles in main stages incoming and outgoing.
- Also regulating taxis/cabs
- Construction of Office blocks, shopping malls and residential housing
- Construction of sewer lines
- Provision of Street lighting
- Paving and beautification of the county
- Provision of Wind power projects
- Provision of Solar power projects
- Provision of Hydro power projects