Our policy is to offer Quality accessible health services by improving access to health care across the County. We are committed to:-
- Setting up two Dialysis machines at the referral Centre
- Establishing a cancer centre at the County
- Establishing an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at the Meru Level 5 Hospital
- Boosting the emergency services by providing extra six advanced ambulances by end of January.
- Promoting preventing health measures across the county by engaging and creating awareness across the community in caring for their health.